Are you qualifying this summer and considering the next steps for your career?
If yes then DSW has a Transaction Services opportunity available for a motivated and ambitious audit newly qualified Executive based our Leeds office.
We help our clients deliver their strategy, whether they are buying businesses, selling businesses or raising finance. The role would suit someone who has an inquisitive mind, great attention to deal and the confidence get to the bottom of things. As well as someone who enjoys the variety and pace that the transaction environment brings.
The Executive will work directly with the partner team on a day to day basis, advising clients at a board room level across a variety of transactions to really add value.
In your role as an Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Robust investigation of the financials which involves gathering, verifying and assessing information, formulating views and conclusions
- Understanding the key driver of business performance, identifying areas impacting the value of a target business and identifying alternative scenarios for forecasts
- Participate in the preparation of deliverables including reports, presentations and discussions with the client
- Play a participatory role in business development initiatives
- Hold an ACA (or equivalent) qualification with first time passes
- Experience of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Have experience working in a Big 4 / Top 10 environment
- Have experience of directly managing the client relationship
Dow Schofield Watts Transaction Services
Founded 10 years ago, Dow Schofield Watts Transaction Services is an established, successful and rapidly growing financial due diligence practice operating across Yorkshire and the North East, as well as the North West and London.
DSW TS has advised on 50+ deals in the last 12 months and has been recognised as a market leader winning numerous awards over the years.
The team has a wealth of experience across a variety of industries and deal types including financial buy-side due diligence, financial sell-side diligence, working capital reviews, vendor assistance, bid support and bid defence.
The business has enviable corporate, private equity and banking relationships both in the Yorkshire market and on a national basis.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please contact email@example.com
Competitive salary + discretionary bonus