Catriona jointly heads the financial due diligence business Dow Schofield Watts Transaction Services LLP, which she helped to establish in December 2008. She joined from PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP where she qualified as a Chartered Accountant in their audit department, before spending 5 years in their Transaction Services team in Manchester and London.
Catriona has over 13 years of experience in due diligence, across a variety of deal types and industries, specialising in catering, debt management & legal, manufacturing, media & television, and service industries. Recent deals Catriona has worked on include:
- Financial due diligence on behalf of Beechtree Private Equity in relation to the MBO of Fluent Money
- Financial due diligence on behalf of The Co-operative Group in relation to their acquisition of Collective Legal Solutions
- Financial due diligence on behalf of LDC in relation to the MBO of Waterfall
- Vendor due diligence on the disposal of SPS by 4imprint plc to Maven Capital Partners
- Vendor due diligence on the disposal of Debt Line to Fairpoint Group plc
- Financial due diligence on behalf of Palatine Private Equity in their acquisition of Icelolly Marketing