Dow Schofield Watts Business Recovery LLP are looking to recruit a graduate as a Trainee Insolvency Case Administrator to support their existing Business Recovery team.
This fantastic opportunity to join the business recovery team of a successful advisory practice is a truly unique job that will suit an ambitious individual looking to progress and learn with an employer who will support them.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and assisting in the management and progression of formal insolvency cases, meeting deadlines and working closely with and learning from senior staff. The candidate must be IT literate with great interpersonal skills.
Candidate must have own method of transportation.
- Answering client queries and communicating with stakeholders via email, telephone and post;
- Supporting senior staff in the progression and management of cases;
- Assisting with the drafting of formal reports to creditors;
- Maintaining case working files;
- Assisting with asset realisations;
- Engaging in open discussion problem solving and learning to suggest answers where possible;
- Data input into IPS system (specialist insolvency software);
- Assisting in the interpretation of accounts and the preparation of Statement of Affairs.
Salary negotiable and dependant on experience.
Interested? Please contact Lisa Moxon: