Dow Schofield Watts has a Business Recovery opportunity. The team are looking to recruit a Case Administrator or an Assistant Manager to join their existing members.
Dow Schofield Watts Business Recovery LLP are looking to recruit a Case Administrator or an Assistant Manager to join their existing Business Recovery team.
This fantastic opportunity to join the business recovery team of a successful advisory practice is a truly unique job that will suit an ambitious individual looking to progress and learn with an employer who will support them.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a portfolio of cases. The role will include assisting in the management and progression of formal insolvency cases, meeting deadlines and working closely with and learning from senior staff.
Candidate must have own method of transportation.
- Liaising with directors both pre and post appointment;
- Supporting the partners in the progression and management of cases;
- Delegate work to junior team members;
- Assisting with the drafting and reviewing of formal reports to creditors and other stakeholders;
- Ensuring timescales are met and dealt with as appropriate;
- Attending meetings of shareholders and creditors;
- Maintaining case working files;
- Assisting with asset realisations;
- Engaging in open discussion problem solving and learning to suggest answers where possible;
- Preparation of Statement of Affairs and Estimated Outcome Statements;
- Identifying risk issues and drawing them to the attention of the partners;
- Providing guidance, motivation and mentoring and assistance to the team, assisting them with their training and development.
Salary negotiable and dependant on experience.
Interested? Please contact Lisa Moxon: