North West Dealmakers
Advisor League Tables – First 6 months of 2012
|HY 2012||HY 2011||Financial Advisor||Volume|
|4||–||Dow Schofield Watts||5|
|9||8||Ernst & Young||3|
- Each league table ranks 10 financial/legal advisors based on the volume of the transactions. Where two or more firms advised on the same volume of transactions, the deal value they advised on is used as a distinguisher. * represents equal ranking by both Value and Volume.
The league tables include any ACQUISITION, ACQUISITION – TENDER OFFER, DEMERGER, DEVELOPMENT CAPITAL, DIVESTMENT, EMPLOYEE BUY-IN, EMPLOYEE BUY-OUT, EXIT, PARTIAL EXIT, FLOTATION, INVESTOR BUY-IN, INVESTOR BUY-OUT, INVESTOR BUY-OUT TENDER OFFER, LEVERAGED BUY-OUT, MANAGEMENT BUY-IN, MANAGEMENT BUY-IN / BUY-OUT, MANAGEMENT BUY-OUT, MERGER, MINORITY
- STAKE, MINORITY STAKE – TENDER OFFER, PUBLIC TO PRIVATE, REVERSE TAKEOVER, RIGHTS ISSUE, SECONDARY BUY-OUT or SHARE BUY-BACK that was announced between 1st January and 25th June, 2012.
- Target, bidder or their parents must be located in the region to which the league table refers.
- Experian Corpfin covers transactions with deal value of £500,000+ – property deals must be over £15 million. Stakes in oil and gas fields and bond issues are not covered. Deals with undisclosed consideration are included.
- Information correct as of 25th June, 2012, however more transactions for HY 2012 may be submitted at a later date.