Partnership in dash for growth

Corporate finance boutique Dow Schofield Watts (DSW) has formed a partnership with management due diligence consultancy Diligencia. The partnership will offer a range of due diligence services, including financial, management, operational and commercial. The team has worked with clients that include leading private equity houses and major high street banks in the UK. James Dow … Continued

New due diligence partnership will ride next wave

Corporate finance boutique Dow Schofield Watts has formed a partnership with leading management due diligence consultancy Diligencia to create one of the most experienced and comprehensive due diligence teams in the UK. “Our aim is simple,” explains James Dow, “to create the broadest and deepest due diligence service to support the corporate finance market. We … Continued

Dow Schofield Watts teams up with Diligencia

Corporate finance boutique Dow Schofield Watts has formed a partnership with Warrington-based business strategy consultants Diligencia. The new partnership will offer financial, management, operational and commercial due diligence services. It will be headquartered at Dow Schofield Watts’ offices at Daresbury Park near Runcorn and bring together over 20 team members – a number which is … Continued

Dow Schofield Watts forms joint venture with Diligencia

Daresbury-based corporate finance boutique Dow Schofield Watts has formed a partnership with Warrington-based management due diligence consultancy Diligencia. The firm said that the new partnership would offer a broad-ranging due diligence service covering financial, management, operational and commercial due diligence. Bruce Scott, who led a buyout of the Diligencia business from packaging giant Smurfit in … Continued

DSW forms due diligence partnership

Corporate finance house Dow Schofield Watts has created a partnership with consultancy Diligencia “to create the broadest and deepest due diligence service to support the corporate finance market”. The new operation will bring together 20 people in Daresbury with plans to increase headcount. “Our consultants are not just academics – we have all run businesses … Continued

New due diligence partnership will ride next wave of deal making

Corporate finance boutique Dow Schofield Watts has formed a partnership with leading management due diligence consultancy Diligencia to create one of the most experienced and comprehensive due diligence teams in the UK. New due diligence partnership will ride next wave of deal making “Our aim is simple,” explains James Dow, “to create the broadest and … Continued

Gresham pumps £12.5m into LAS

A division of drains specialist Lanes Group today changed hands as private equity outfit Gresham invested £12.3m in the business for a majority stake. Gresham has taken a 70 per cent stake in Lanes Assistance Services, which has its headquarters in Eccles. The management team at LAS, which turns over £20m and employs almost 80 … Continued

Gresham invests £12.3m in LAS

Who? Private equity firm Gresham. Did what? Has taken a 70 per cent stake in Eccles-based outsourced claims management and domestic repair services company Lanes Assistance Services (LAS). What does this mean? The remaining 30 per cent is owned by the management team, including managing director Darren Cooper and commercial director Tim Walker. Gresham acquired … Continued

This website uses cookies for functionality and allow us to analyse the use of the site. To opt out please view our Cookie Policy. If you continue to browse the site, we'll assume you agree to the use of cookies. [ Hide Notice ]