Dow Schofield Watts Transaction Services completed 17 deals in the seven months to the end of July 2016, reflecting private equity platform investment, bolt-on and exit activity in addition to work with acquisitive corporates.
“The initial signs are that companies which were already committed to a deal have gone through with it, in fact, four of our current year deals were completed in the wake of the referendum.
The team advised on transactions including:
- The sale of Waterfall Catering Group to Paris-based Elior Group SA. DSW TS acted for Waterfall and LDC.
- The £5m investment in digital car retailer Rockar by Maven and NVM.
- Beech Tree Private Equity’s investment in Fluent Money Group, the UK’s largest online secured loans broker.
- The MBO of Giacom World Networks, the Hull-based cloud IT and communications solutions provider, backed by LDC.
- The investment by Mobeus Equity Partners in Redline Security.
- Stroma Group’s bolt-on acquisitions of building control firms BBS Group and Approved Design Ltd
Team set for further growth